Wednesday, March 23, 2011

new age CNY song

*Insert Your Name here only if u want to be the next Rebecca Black* Red


CNY

Seven a.m., waking up in the morning

Gotta be fresh, gotta go downstair

Gotta wash my hand, gotta have mandarin orange

Seein' everything, the time is goin'

Tickin' on and on, NO ONE IS RUSHING

Gotta get down to the LIVING ROOM

Gotta get in my car, I see my mummy (and your daddy too)

Mummy show the angpow

Daddy show the angpow

Gotta make my mind up

Which angpow can I take?

It's CNY, CNY

Gotta get down on CNY

Everybody's lookin' forward to the angpau, angpau

New Year, New Year

Gettin' down on CNY

Everybody's lookin' forward to the angpau

Partyin', partyin' (Yeah)

eat junk food drink KOK FA (Yeah)

Fat,fat,fat,fat

Lookin' forward to GAIN MORE WEIGHT

Today is CNY, yesterday WAS CNY EVE, and Chap goh mei come afterwardssss... I DONT WANT CNY TO END

No comments:

Post a Comment