Friday, June 10, 2011

10/6/2011

Thats right, i started my morning with this Marigold GoodMorning milk which DOESNT make me fresh at all.

my class was started on 8am, and i woke up on 730am, supposedly i can make it for the lecture but my blur moments is not long enuf, so i decided to slack at home until 845am then just leave to 9am lecture.

No doubt, i was late for that lecture, too. and i'm acting like a boss walk in there and my classmates were all like " wuaa why are you here blah blah blah..." damn blame it on ponteng too much and people feel surprise when see me in the morning class.

so after the class, we have 5hrs break, which usually i will back to home and sleep.. And today is a lil bit unusual, we spent like 20mins to discuss what to have for our brunch and decided to drive 15mins to Batu Caves. The food is awesome.

while we are heading to college to get my car so i can get some sleep in my house, my another friend call and told us that they will be bowling in Wangsa Walk, asked whether we want to join or what.. Nah, im not a bowling ball lover so i will just skip. Then, out of nowhere my friend suggested to watch movie.

Great, so we rush to Wangsa walk and buy the ticket for X-men First class. Nice movie, i hate the ending, why must all the good looking guy turn out to be bad guy? Urghh.

2hrs later, we rush back to college and attend the 1hr tutorial,hell yeah to the friday.

oh ya, i met up with my hometown friends and HAVE ANOTHER MOVIE. Kung Fu Panda.

thats why im so sleepy right now and i don't think i can finish the last 3 episode of Lie To Me season 2.. wait what am i typing now? i think im talking crap...

No comments:

Post a Comment