Wednesday, May 25, 2011

only if someone know how important is that for my life. only if they understand instead of saying that " stop being emo or what." if its so easy, why would i be sad? yes im being paranoid, thats who i am, thats what i been hiding all these years. i wish that i could really be those brightly shining girl. which im not. so i will just chill the fuck out and keep breathing. nothing can be worst now, i will just sit down, sleep and hope for another great day.
i just need to catch some breath after all the bad things happen on me.
its all gonna be alright, i believe in that, seriously, its has to be alright, dont ever fail me again, its not easy for me to get back my normal mood, they didnt know what i've been thru, so i will chill.
just chill.
just chill.

No comments:

Post a Comment