Friday, April 8, 2011

Crappy mood.

Well, my post title means a lots, SERIOUSLY A lots.
Life aint getting better, in facts is getting worser. Friends, family, and Future sorta driving me nut, i wonder is that the RIGHT CHOICE for choosing engineering as my future career path. I'm not sure what i'm going to work as after i graduate from Advanced Diploma. Headaches. But i'm not going to give up, i wasted for so long times, if i back off now mean that i waste so much time on Nothing, thats why no matters what, i'm gonna holding on.

Found out that some crappy shits happen around me,too much to be mentioned.

Putting on fake smiles in front of others is getting harder. Everytime i feel like just show then my No.0 facial expression = stoned. Thats definitely will be far easier that think so hard to crack a joke or whatever it is.

Didnt sleep since 8 April 2011 00:00, and now i can hardly think with this sleepy heavy head and messy hairstyle, not to forget the eyes that look so kesian.. and skrew it i can't even think anymore. Good day ya'll. have fun whatever you are doing OR going to do something.

Blur.
So Damn Blur.

No comments:

Post a Comment